SpiritualHaeven
Welcome to Our Spiritual Haven on the net. Please feel free to sign up and join us on our beautiful new adventure that hopes to help everyone that discovers our site. Respect, Love and Trust and Honesty in the Harmony of Friendship.
SpiritualHaeven
Welcome to Our Spiritual Haven on the net. Please feel free to sign up and join us on our beautiful new adventure that hopes to help everyone that discovers our site. Respect, Love and Trust and Honesty in the Harmony of Friendship.
SpiritualHaeven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Spiritual Haeven is a learning environment intended for all interested in the path to guide us through psychic, intuitive, mediumship and, positive energy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Numerology 11 111 11:11

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
johnrowley77

Numerology   11 111 11:11 Empty
PostSubject: Numerology 11 111 11:11   Numerology   11 111 11:11 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 9:38 pm

Hello Smile
I've read pages and pages on the internet already but does anyone have any fresh ideas about the relevance of the number 11, 111 and 11:11. When written on doors it manifests as 211 which appears to be Twice Eleven or 711 which appears to be Seven Elevens which is 77 the year I was born. I started seeing 11:11 regularly in about 2002 and it really spooked me, since then it has come and gone and come back again many times. It doesn't appear to be a particularly positive or negative thing but it does get frustrating. I'll buy a few things in the first shop I go to somewhere new and it'll come to £11.11 and I'll think "oh yeah, that again." I'll get off a train and it'll be written on a post at the platform. I'll speak to someone and they'll say the number in relation to something they do. I'll be walking past an office and I'll spot it through a window, written on a drawer on the other side of a room. It seems like a message which I can never understand. It's on table numbers, hotel rooms, relevant internet posts, receipts oh and where it started clocks.

Big John
Back to top Go down
Stormfaerie
Founder/Owner
Stormfaerie

PostSubject: Re: Numerology 11 111 11:11   Numerology   11 111 11:11 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 8:49 am

Hmmm... When I first read your post, intuitively it was felt that the 11:11 is connected to New Beginnings. New beginnings are coming into your life in the here and now. When you are seeing double figures it means that a new chapter of your life is birthing. New knowledge and new information appearing and being made known to you from your angels. This is indeed an angel number. Tuning into the energies of the number however, 11 - shows blue energy so this indicates that Angel Michael is indeed working around you and helping you find your inner voice and the ability to assert your voice with conversations and different communications. Also white which is the spiritual colour, showing that spiritual protection is with you on your path and healing energies also located around you and this new beginning. 111 is a serial number which is definitely a sign of confirmation that spirit and angels are working around you drawing your attention to the sign. Around this number I pick up the colours of yellow shows that you are questioning your path and direction at this moment in time, even though your journey has been going on for years, you are doubting the goodness and new chapter that is opening up your awareness further. Message is to stop doubting and trust... to let go of the old and venture into the new stage of your journey that is materializing around you now.

Hope that is helpful Smile just by going with what's my intuition/feeling is shown. I may take a look again later though at the subject but I've got distractions around me at the moment. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://spiritualhaeven.board-directory.net
Stormfaerie
Founder/Owner
Stormfaerie

PostSubject: Re: Numerology 11 111 11:11   Numerology   11 111 11:11 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 6:28 pm

11:11 - Its also all to do with the timing of things of bringing everything that's happening in your life back into sync.... balancing the old with the new.... making room for the new transitional changes of the future and alleviating the energies higher to help you move on from the past. 1111 is also the galactic number that's do with financial and abundance, by drawing your abundance into your life you can begin to focus on what you are looking for in your soul's mission and purpose. AA Raphael's energy is mentioned in here as well.... that working with numbers can bring about a healing transformation or sense of self, so that you can understand the beginnings of why you are here on this path. If you are lost and traveling in this day and age you will soon reach your destination but not without the work, and effort or energy placed within your journey. As you make your decision pay attention to the higher guidance that's transpiring around you, work with what you have got and decide for yourself what's best for you. Listen to your heart for a new way of spiritual development is indeed paving the way forward for you in connection with your situation.
Back to top Go down
johnrowley77

PostSubject: Re: Numerology 11 111 11:11   Numerology   11 111 11:11 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 10:03 pm

Thanks Stormfaerie, that makes a lot of sense to my situation at the moment. The new beginnings, finding and asserting my inner voice. And trying to find my path by following the guidance of my higher self. For many years I was governed by logic and denied my intuition, then a couple of years ago I paid a price for ignoring my intuition and it has led me to see the world in a different way. I have realised that this number 11 might also relate to twin souls, duality and separateness and my experience with what might be termed a false twin flame / psychic vampire although I didn't know those terms at the time... but that's probably another topic.

I appreciate your time and effort.

Big John
Back to top Go down
Stormfaerie
Founder/Owner
Stormfaerie

PostSubject: Re: Numerology 11 111 11:11   Numerology   11 111 11:11 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 8:34 am

Yep, it does.... and glad you've found the answer. And yes, I've met a few of those in my time, best to protect and shield up as much as you can. Smile Shielding and protection is to the person's needs, so only you can tell which methods work for you, that's where grounding and shielding does indeed come in handy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Numerology 11 111 11:11   Numerology   11 111 11:11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Numerology 11 111 11:11
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SpiritualHaeven :: Mystical Knowledge :: Stars and Numerology-
Jump to: