SpiritualHaeven
Welcome to Our Spiritual Haven on the net. Please feel free to sign up and join us on our beautiful new adventure that hopes to help everyone that discovers our site. Respect, Love and Trust and Honesty in the Harmony of Friendship.
SpiritualHaeven
Welcome to Our Spiritual Haven on the net. Please feel free to sign up and join us on our beautiful new adventure that hopes to help everyone that discovers our site. Respect, Love and Trust and Honesty in the Harmony of Friendship.
SpiritualHaeven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Spiritual Haeven is a learning environment intended for all interested in the path to guide us through psychic, intuitive, mediumship and, positive energy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Water is home?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
johnrowley77

Water is home? Empty
PostSubject: Water is home?   Water is home? EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 10:37 pm

I realised a while ago that water has fascinated me for some time, it's so peaceful.  Waterfalls, lakes, seas and streams.  The sound of a babbling brook, the roar of a wave as it's created and hold it's form then vanishes.  When people are feeling down they will often go to a river or lake, or watch the sea to relax and think.  People listen to sea sounds to help them relax as well.
People will often have a bath or a shower, not to get clean, but to feel better.  Why is this?

I started to think that, as humans, we consist of a lot of water (wikipedia: Body_water) and therefore proportionally we are more water than anything else.  So what is it about water that is special to us?

I remember the bible says "you are dust, and to dust you shall return" but perhaps this is the wrong way round?  For we are water and water is home.  And that's why we instinctively go to it at certain times.

It's just an idea, feel free to comment, agree or disagree Smile
Back to top Go down
Stormfaerie
Founder/Owner
Stormfaerie

Water is home? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water is home?   Water is home? EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 8:38 am

I'm drawn to water it is often my touchdown base for spirit too as I tend to hear a lot of spiritual energies when around it, its relaxing and clearing too, I love the sea but then in my travels I've got ties down from the past life scenarios with in relation to the sea and dolphins too Smile So I think as water we have to drink it to survive its also a part of us and mother earth too so water is human friendly, its been said somewhere that water has a memory too and remembers things, but I'm not sure on that if that's true or not. It sits right so I'd wager it is Smile
Back to top Go down
https://spiritualhaeven.board-directory.net
johnrowley77

Water is home? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water is home?   Water is home? EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 3:57 pm

Yes and spas were previously used for their healing properties too so I think theres an instinct within us that draws us to it when we allow our inner nature to guide.
Back to top Go down
Stormfaerie
Founder/Owner
Stormfaerie

Water is home? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water is home?   Water is home? EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 4:52 pm

Yep, absolutely Smile
Back to top Go down
https://spiritualhaeven.board-directory.net
Sponsored content

Water is home? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water is home?   Water is home? Empty

Back to top Go down

Water is home?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SpiritualHaeven :: Waterfall of Energy Healing :: Nature Symbolism, Trees and Flowers-
Jump to: