SpiritualHaeven
Welcome to Our Spiritual Haven on the net. Please feel free to sign up and join us on our beautiful new adventure that hopes to help everyone that discovers our site. Respect, Love and Trust and Honesty in the Harmony of Friendship.
SpiritualHaeven
Welcome to Our Spiritual Haven on the net. Please feel free to sign up and join us on our beautiful new adventure that hopes to help everyone that discovers our site. Respect, Love and Trust and Honesty in the Harmony of Friendship.
SpiritualHaeven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Spiritual Haeven is a learning environment intended for all interested in the path to guide us through psychic, intuitive, mediumship and, positive energy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Warm Welcome to Pixie

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stormfaerie
Founder/Owner
Stormfaerie

Warm Welcome to Pixie Empty
PostSubject: Warm Welcome to Pixie   Warm Welcome to Pixie EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 10:23 am

A warm welcome to our new member Pixie.......... please make yourself at home and feel free to introduce yourself... and we are just setting our community up so there's not actually a lot here at the moment, but its in motion that is in motion so more good things to come as soon as people find us, I hope.

Wink
Back to top Go down
https://spiritualhaeven.board-directory.net
pixie

PostSubject: Re: Warm Welcome to Pixie   Warm Welcome to Pixie EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 1:27 pm

((((((((((Stormfaeirie))))))))))) thank you for the warm welcome my friend... well hummmmm I'm pixie - I've been extremely blessed to be gifted all my life basically... I do mediumship, am psychic... extremely empathic... read cards - tarot/angel/oracle cards... hummmmm and astral Smile I'm very happy to be here and look forward to getting to know everyone Smile Smile ... love your forums my friend Smile Smile and remember "Rome wasn't built in one day" it will all come together nicely xoxo Like a Star @ heaven ⭐and I'm also both a Spiritual Healer and a Reiki Healer Smile
Back to top Go down
Stormfaerie
Founder/Owner
Stormfaerie

PostSubject: Re: Warm Welcome to Pixie   Warm Welcome to Pixie EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 3:20 pm

Thanks pixie, I will add you to the approved healer and the reader group...if okay with you...  Smile
I know you also have a site so will add that site to the website link section also!
Back to top Go down
pixie

PostSubject: Re: Warm Welcome to Pixie   Warm Welcome to Pixie EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 7:05 pm

Yes that's grand my friend and thank you Smile Smile (duh I never even thought of that, let me know if your okay for me to add your link to my boards too lol and thank you) xoxo Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Stormfaerie
Founder/Owner
Stormfaerie

PostSubject: Re: Warm Welcome to Pixie   Warm Welcome to Pixie EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 8:35 am

Yes if possible - that would be good Smile thank you Smile If you'd like to add your own site to here as well that's cool with me - there is a section for that further down towards the other end of the site.
Back to top Go down
pixie

PostSubject: Re: Warm Welcome to Pixie   Warm Welcome to Pixie EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 1:40 pm

Good stuff my friend and thank you... will add yours as soon as I post mine xo Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Stormfaerie
Founder/Owner
Stormfaerie

PostSubject: Re: Warm Welcome to Pixie   Warm Welcome to Pixie EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 2:22 pm

Yup... neat! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warm Welcome to Pixie   Warm Welcome to Pixie Empty

Back to top Go down

Warm Welcome to Pixie
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SpiritualHaeven :: Haeven Info. :: Meet the Members-
Jump to: